It started off with a trip to Albertsons to take advantage of their Twice the Value Coupons. I picked up some coffee creamer, fresh cranberries, pies and yogurt and paid just $5.25 out of pocket.
- (2) Yoplait Simplait Yogurts @ $.75 each
- (1) Ocean Spray Cranberries @ $1.99 each
- (2) $0.30/1 Yoplait Simplait yogurt
- (1) $1/1 Ocean Spray Cranberries
- (3) Twice the Value Coupons
Total OOP: $0.29 (85% savings)
- (3) Bailey's Creamers @ $2.49 each
- (3) $1/1 Bailey's Creamer
- (3) Twice the Value coupons
- (2) Mrs. Smith's Pies @ $2/7
- (1) Bailey's Creamer @ $2.49 each
- (2) $1/1 Mrs. Smith's Pies
- (1) $1/1 Bailey's Creamer
Then I headed off to Safeway to pick up some free flour tortillas, some canned fruit for a Thanksgiving salad, and some soup just because it's that time of year. I walked away paying only $7.75.
- 4 Progresso Soups @ 2/$4
- 3 Dole canned fruit @ 3/$3.75
- 1 La Victoria Flour Tortillas @ $2.49
- 1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations @ $0.89
- (1) $1/4 Progresso Soup Just4U digital coupon
- (1) $1/3 Dole canned fruit Just4U digital coupon
- (1) FREE La Victoria Flour Tortillas Just4U digital coupon
- (1) FREE Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Just4U digital coupon
The only items I have left to purchase for Thanksgiving dinner is the Turkey and potatoes and I have $19.75 left in my budget to do it. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?