- Approx. 1/3 cup pistachios
- Approx. 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Approx. 6 oz white chocolate (I used Velata White Chocolate)
- Prepare backing dish and cover bottom with foil.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Add in 1/3 cup pistachios and 1/3 cup dried cranberries until well incorporated. If you feel you need more pistachios and/or cranberries add them now.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into foil covered baking dish. Make sure to even out the chocolate so it will all be one even layer.
- Now the hardest part - you can put the mixture into the refrigerator to harden (will probably take a few hours) or if you're impatient like me toss the pan in the freeze and you only have to wait about 10 minutes.
- Once hardened remove from pan and cut into bite size pieces. I took this batch to work so I decided to make small pieces and put each piece in a mini cupcake liners. There is no wrong way to display these puppies.