Monday, February 6, 2012

It's February and that means Valentine's Day is getting close. Does your child need to bring Valentines to school? Do you have a special someone and need a gift idea. There are so many different ideas out there, it was hard to choose my favorite three ideas. All of these came from Pinterest and would be great ideas for kids & adults alike. I hope you can use one of these ideas and/or they are inspiration for you to create your own unique Valentines cards and gifts.


Felt Fortune Cookies. I saw these on Pinterest and immediately thought of a ton of ways these could be used. You can get the materials list and step by step instructions from MarthaStewart.com.


Valentine's Lollipop Photo Card. Such a great idea and easy to make. All you need is a picture of your child (or yourself) and a lollipop. Can't get any more personalized than this! Again, found this on Pinterest and you can get the materials list and the step by step instructions HERE.


52 Reason Why I Love You. I had seen this idea a while ago, but never paid much attention to it. It wasn't until I saw it on Pinterest that I actually looked to see what it was and how it was done. After reading the directions I fell in love with this project and can't wait to get started. You can get the materials list and step by step instructions from Paper Vine. I think the hardest part is going to be coming up with 52 unique reasons!












Do you have a favorite Valentine's Day craft or tradition? I would love to hear about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment