Monday, February 13, 2012

One of the hardest things for me at times if trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Like everyone else I have those few good recipes, but I like a little variety every once in a while! If you haven't noticed, I'm a little obsessed with Pinterest. So it should not come as a surprise to you where I came across these three meal ideas.

I had a craving for Chinese and didn't want to order take out. I felt a little adventurous and scoured Pinterest until I came across a few recipes that I thought looked tasty yet simple to make. They were rather easy to make and tasted WONDERFUL! Even my husband who is a picky eater was raving about this meal to everyone he talked to. If passed him, they must be good. So try one, try all three and let me know what you think!

Egg Drop Soup. I figured how hard could it really be, right? I found recipes that had a million ingredients and some that only had a few. After a little digging a settle on this one and I'm so glad I did. It was delicious! For a complete list of ingredients and cooking instructions please visit Bella Eats.













Fried Rice. I've worked in a Chinese restaurant. I should know how to make fried rice. Sadly that is not the case. After a little digging I came across this Fried Rice Recipe that didn't seem to scary. I was right. It was pretty easy to put together and I was able to use up some of the veggies in my refrigerator. It was a win win in my book. Again, this one passed the picky taste buds of my husband and he quickly told me to never lose this recipe. For a complete list of ingredients and cooking instructions please visit Life as a Lofthouse (you will notice that this site also references the Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe listed below).


Sweet & Sour Chicken. Having worked in a Chinese restaurant I have become accustomed to certain foods tasting a certain way. Sweet & Sour Chicken is one of those foods. I was a little hesitant at first to try this, but it looked easy enough and I already had everything needed to make it. After one bite I was so glad I decided to make it. It. Was. Heaven. Nothing else I can really say, but try it out for yourself. For the complete ingredient list and cooking instructions visit Mel's Kitchen Cafe. I can't wait to try out some of the other recipes on this site!


No comments:

Post a Comment